Mobile home considered a loss after fire

It happened Monday May 3rd.
It happened Monday May 3rd.(KVLY)
Published: May. 4, 2021 at 5:17 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - Fire crews have deemed a mobile home a total loss after a fire on Monday around 5;43p.m.

The Moorhead Fire Department says the fire was started by an improperly discarded cigarette on the deck near the front of the home.

The home was located near 1700 3rd Avenue South.

The homeowner is doing fine and has been relocated by the Red Cross.

Copyright 2021 KVLY. All rights reserved.