NDT – Cooking with Cash-Wa – Chicken Wings – December 1
FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - The wings we are featuring is this recipe are a fully cooked chicken wing from Brakebush. If you plan to use raw wings, make sure to pat them completely dry. Coat with a 50/50 blend of flour/cornstarch along with 2 tsp of baking powder.
· 2 lbs. chicken wing (CWD Item #316385)
· 1 teaspoon Chinese 5-Spice
· 2 cups coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw mix
· 1/2 cucumber, halved and thinly cut on the bias
· ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions (+ 4 T for garnish)
· 1 tablespoon Sauce Craft Sweet Chili Sauce (CWD Item #335184)
· 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
· Salt and pepper to taste
Mix shredded coleslaw, green onions, and cucumbers in a bowl. Toss with the Gochujang Wing Sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Rest in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to marinate. Hold cold for service.
Preheat air fryer
Air fry wings at 380°F for 12-14 minutes flipping once with 4 minutes to go. Meanwhile, stir the marinating coleslaw mix and portion between 4 plates. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and set aside.
Remove the wings from the air fryer and toss with the Chinese 5-Spice in a bowl. Divide between the 4 plates and arrange decoratively atop of the coleslaw mix. Garnish with some more green onions and serve with the sweet chili dipping sauce
Copyright 2022 KVLY. All rights reserved.